Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals for Parental Control Apps
Black Friday is the Friday following thanksgiving and Cyber Monday is the Monday following that weekend. Both are known for their shopping extravaganza where all the stores both online and offline offer crazy deals for anything you can imagine. This is a great opportunity for parents to also grab a super deal for the leading parental control apps. In this article we will review the best deals for all the best apps so you do not have to spend too much time searching for your deal.
With Cyber Monday fast-approaching, many of you are probably on the hunt for the best deals! From home appliances to fashion items, the options are plenty. Nonetheless, if you would like to prioritize needs over wants in your spending, then there is one thing that is worth every dollar – best parental control apps.
We are living in a digital era when kids are always on their smartphones, tablets, and computers. Even if we want to be with them all the time, this is impossible. If you want to have peace of mind, parental control apps can help. It will provide 24/7 monitoring, so you will be in the loop of what is happening when you aren’t there. It can prevent cyberbullying, identity theft, and sexual harassment, among others. As you look for parental control software, you will be overwhelmed. From price to features, you need to consider many things and we are here to help you decide, keep on reading and we’ll talk about some of the top choices that should be on your radar.
What are the Best Cyber Monday Deals for Parental Control Apps?
With plenty of options for top parental control apps, making the right choice is not a walk in the park. Here are some of the apps that you might want to consider. We’ll also talk about the top three features that you can expect in each so you can waste no time on evaluating the features.
With more than 5.2 million children protected, 16 school shootings prevented, and 81,000 severe self-harm situations detected, there’s no doubt that Bark is one of the most promising options for parental control apps for phones.
- Monitors More than 30 Apps and Platforms: This is one of the most comprehensive parental controls on our list as it monitors a long list of apps and platforms. From Facebook to Google Chrome, this app can be your eye!
- Instant Alerts: The app sends instant notifications, so you can see what’s up with your kid. You can also see more information about a specific issue so that you can respond better. Even better, the app will also provide some tips on the best way to handle every situation that you are confronted with.
- 7-Day Free Trial: Not convinced to try Bark? It is a good thing that they are providing a one-week free trial. After this, you can choose from Bark Jr. or Bark, depending on the plan that suits your needs.
It only takes five minutes to start using Qustodio! Once installed, you can instantly monitor your child’s phone. You will receive up-to-date information, and in turn, you can be more proactive in protecting your children from cyberthreats. There is a free version that protects a single device with basic features. If you want to unlock the full benefits, we recommend that you sign up for their paid subscriptions.
- Balance Screen Time: As it is common with apps for parental control, you can use it for making sure that kids do not spend more time on their gadgets than what they are supposed to.
- Control Games and Apps: You can set specific limits on different games and apps. If preferred, you can block all of them. This is helpful during instances when kids should not be on their phone, such as during exam days.
- Family Locator: If you want to be in the loop and always know where your child is, this is one feature that you will find useful. You can have real-time updates on where your kid is.
Available between 27.11.2020 – until 30.11.2020
If you want to spy on your kids without them knowing, then this is one parental control app you should be looking for come Cyber Monday! From call logs to GPS tracking, it offers a plethora of features that will help promote digital well-being and responsible online behavior.
- Monitor Browsing History: Do you want to know the websites your kid has been visiting? There’s no need for a physical device access. MSpy will let you view a comprehensive report remotely. You can also filter web content depending on what you want them to access.
- Access Media Files: Another good thing about MSpy is that you can use it for accessing phones, videos, and other files that are stored in the device you are monitoring.
- Uninstall Alert: When kids discover that they are being spied by their parents, the natural reaction is to delete the app. You will be instantly alerted if MSpy has been removed.
Black Friday: from 25.11.2020 – until 30.11.2020
Cyber Monday: from 30.11.2020 – until 4.12.2020
The brand name itself is already a compelling reason to choose this for the best parental control apps to purchase on Cyber Monday. It is an incredible tool that can help parents in the promotion of safe and smart online habits.
- Web Supervision: Using Norton Family will let you block websites that are not suitable for young audiences. In the same way, you will also be in the know of the websites your kid is visiting.
- Search Supervision: With this app, you can see the search terms that your kids are using online. This will let you analyze their behavior and intervene when necessary.
- Time Supervision: Manage the time they spend on their devices, making sure that they have time for more important things, such as studying. You can set a different schedule on different days.
Another full-featured parental control app, KidLogger will help you manage the online activities of your kids without them knowing. From texts to photos, you can track a lot of things on their gadgets.
- Web History Monitoring: You can see the websites that they are visiting across different browsers.
- Time Tracking: This will let you know how much time they spend on their device, so that you can teach them how to be more responsible.
- Record Keystrokes: With this innovative feature, you can see the texts that kids have entered in a computer.
From iOS to Android, this is another promising parental control software that should be on your list. It has been trusted for over a decade, so you can be confident of choosing this for your Cyber Monday buys!
- Limit Screen Time: You can set daily or weekly schedules as preferred. Once the time has been reached, there will be an on-screen notification, which will also let your kid know until when the screen is blocked.
- Manage Apps and Games: The app also allows you to list some of the apps and games that kids are not supposed to be using. Once listed, they won’t be able to download such.
- Block Websites: Aside from apps and games, you can also block specific websites, including those with age-inappropriate content. Even better, there is a button that will allow kids to request access if they believe that they should be granted access to a specific website.
The name itself already speaks about what it can do – keep your family safe. From controlling screen time to tracking real-time location, it has powerful features that will help you become a more responsible parent.
- Screen Time Management: The app will let you set smart schedules, which can vary depending on the day of the week. You can also easily monitor how much time they have spent online and unlock devices remotely.
- Parental Alerts: With this feature, you will receive instant notifications in case of suspicious activities. This will include receiving explicit texts and pornographic content, allowing you to talk to your kid or act accordingly.
- Block Web Content: Kids can access all types of content when they are online. Gain the upper hand of their browsing habit with the help of Famisafe. Through the app, you can block sites that they should not be accessing and view a comprehensive web browsing history.
Put the web on a leash – that is what the company claims you can do with this app. It has powerful features that will help in online content management and even tracking location of kids.
- Time Limits: You can set different time limits, allowing it to offer exceptional flexibility. This will make sure that kids are not distracted during bedtime or study time.
- Safe Search: When kids are on their own, we don’t have an idea of what they are searching. At a young age, they do not have a clue of what is good and bad for them. With Safe Search, you can automatically block age-inappropriate search results.
- Location Tracking: If your kid isn’t replying, you don’t have to be paranoid. Through the app, you. Can track real-time location. You can even set a geofence. The latter will send an immediate notification once your kid is outside the pre-determined location limit.
How to find deals on Cyber Monday
When you look for cyber Monday deals you should make sure there is no small print and that the discount you gain does not come back as a price increase after the promotion is over. Searching for deals is not that hard and you have few options. The first is going site by site looking at your favorite brands, they probably have the promotion on their website. The second is to search google for the specific deal you are interested in and find it in the search results. The third option is to visit some of the leading deal site like slickdeals or Woot. Last option is to visit specialty website like parentalcontrolnow.org that do the job for you and go brand after brand to source you the best cyber Monday deals.
Final Verdict for Cyber Monday Deals
In sum, the best apps for parental control are must-haves in today’s digital era. From screen time management to location tracking, it will give parents peace of mind. Even without physical access to your kid’s phone, the apps mentioned above can help you keep an eye! It is easy to intervene when necessary, such as when kids are talking to strangers or when they are accessing age-inappropriate content.