Best Parental Control Apps for 2022
- 30+ apps and social media monitoring
- Keyword alerts available
- Unlimited device monitoring
- Completely undetected and 100% discrete
- Location tracking and geofencing available
- Monitor calls, SMS and some apps
- AI-Powered alerts and notifications
- Social Media monitoring focused
- Very affordable
- 30+ popular apps monitored
- Review complete browsing history
- Set to receive automatic or real-time updates
- Free version available
- Social media and SMS monitoring
- Monitor up to 5 devices
- We love the up to 6-months trial period, as well as the location tracking and web filtering.
Parental control software is an app that is downloaded to a master phone (usually a parent’s phone), with other apps either secretly (or not so secretly) downloaded to the target (usually, your children’s) phones. The apps then track, monitor and even secretly screenshot or record the target phone’s, with a variety of features to ensure you're kept in the loop of what your children might be doing with their devices.
Because there’s no such thing as a free lunch, and you get what you pay for. To our knowledge, any parental control software that has a free plan either isn't worth the time, or will be so severely limited in what it can do that it becomes useless as a parental control tool.
It depends on the specific parental control software you use, but otherwise, yes. Most devices and operating systems are supported, including our remember parental control software for you, above.